The Snap is a simplified development platform for network applications. Gets its name also alluding to the act of snapping the fingers, because it allows you to create applications very quickly.
With Snap you can develop from small applications to large and medium-sized applications.
The Snap platform comprises of a server (Snap Server), a client (Snap Client), and a development support tool (SnapIDE), with its own development methodology.
SnapIDE is the tool used to develop windows, menus and reports. The development is carried out in modularized form, and each module can access one or more database tables. At the end it is possible to deploy directly on the server SnapServer
SnapServer is the component responsible for hosting applications and business rules, which will interact directly with the database, performing the operations to be executed by the active module (window, report, or menu) of SnapClient.
SnapClient, finally, is the tool that will connect to the SnapServer and present the defined menu, and will open the windows and reports that make up the system.
From the physical model of the database, empty or populated (with data), you can use the SnapIDE to develop windows, menus and reports. At the end it is possible to deploy directly to SnapServer server. Then you can access the application developed from SnapClient.
• Allows you to manage users’ access to documents control. Permission to add, change and delete.
• Lets you export documents to PDF
• Allows you to customize the hierarchical tree of documents
• Generate new versions every document update.
• Allows you to search documents by title, content and date
• Documents are accessed via WEB
• Allows inclusion of images and links, colors and formatting in documents
• Allows you to customize the organizing hierarchical tree of documents
Window 1 – Home tree
Window 2 – Edit panel
Window 3 – View panel
Window 4 – Access control
Window 5 – Search
Window 6 – Header and footer